From Montreal Airport to Delta Hotels
Taxi / Private transportation
Express Airport Shuttle (STM)
The downtown Express Airport Shuttle (747) runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, between Montréal-Trudeau airport and Berri-UQAM Métro Station. The cost of a ticket is CDN $10. It offers you unlimited transit use on public bus and Métro networks for 24 consecutive hours.
The quickest option to arrive at the Delta Hotels is to get off at the Lionel-Groulx Métro Station and then take the green line (Honoré-Beaugrand direction) to the McGill Métro Station. From the McGill Station, you can walk to the Delta Hotels (5 min.).
There are four fare vending machines in the international airport arrival area. Payment in cash, by debit, VISA or Master cards are accepted. The fare can also be paid in cash with exact change on the bus.
A free 3-day public transit pass will be provided to conference participants upon registration at the Delta Hotels (May 29) or at HEC Montreal.
From Delta Hotels to HEC Montreal
HEC Montreal’s Côte-Sainte-Catherine Building is located at 3000, Côte-Sainte-Catherine Street, Montreal, Quebec.
Public Bus (approx. 30 minutes)
May 30-31: 7:09, 7:40, 8:14, 8:47 AM
June 1: 7:06, 7:39, 8:11, 8:13 AM
- Walk eastbound on Président-Kennedy Avenue. Turn left on Jeanne-Mance Street.
- Take Bus 129 Côte-Sainte-Catherine, northbound (direction Nord).
- Get off at the Côte-Sainte-Catherine/Hudson bus stop, in front of HEC Montreal Côte-Sainte-Catherine Building.
- For detailed schedule, visit http://stm.info/en
Métro (approx. 40 minutes)
- Walk to McGill Métro Station.
- Take green line, Angrignon direction, to Lionel-Groulx Station.
- Switch to orange line, Côte-Vertu direction, to Snowdon Station.
- Switch to blue line, St-Michel direction, to Université-de-Montreal Station.
- Take “HEC Montreal” exit and head toward Édouard-Montpetit Street. Turn left on Édouard-Montpetit Street, then turn right on Louis-Colin Street. Walk to HEC Montreal.
Taxi/ Private transportation
Taxi or ÜBER services are available in Montreal and can pick you up at your hotel entrance.
BIXI (Bike Sharing)
- BIXI is Montreal’s public bike sharing system. Take one when you need one, and leave it at any BIXI station when you arrive at your destination.
- There are over 400 BIXI stations across town, near Métro stations and HEC Montreal.
- To find out how it works and see location maps of BIXI stations, visit: montreal.bixi.com/main.php?l=en